We are thrilled to welcome Rod Williams to the Engeny team!
Rod is a Principal Environmental Scientist in our Newcastle office with over 25 years experience in the resources, major infrastructure construction and industrial sectors, across environmental consulting and NSW Government roles. Rod has extensive experience in:
– Leading and providing strategic direction of environmental impact assessments, typically for State Significant Developments.
– Supporting operations with managing their environmental obligations and compliance (e.g. management plans, annual reporting, environmental performance etc).
– Rehabilitation and closure planning.
– Assessment of reclamation and remediation liability provisions and rehabilitation cost estimates.
– Environmental due diligence.
– Leading investigations, consulting and preparing and responses to government agency initiated regulatory compliance actions.
Rod’s extensive experience, combined with his technical understanding and problem solving approach allows Rod to challenge the current thinking and identify and communicate solutions which meet the client and project needs whilst also satisfying legislative obligations and environmental commitments.
Welcome aboard Rod!