Engeny’s Melbourne firm is seeking graduates in the following disciplines to commence in early 2021 with the opportunity for undergraduate employment during 2020:
- Graduate Environmental or Civil Engineers
Engeny Water Management is one of the largest specialist water consultancies in Australia. From water resource planning, flood management and water network planning through to detailed design of water infrastructure including construction phase services and approvals, Engeny manages and designs for all stages of the water cycle.
Due to sustained, long-term business growth, we require high-performing graduates to join us to work on a variety of projects. We are seeking graduates with the following attributes:
- A completed (or final year) undergrad or post grad Environmental / Civil Engineering degree
- Demonstrated academic excellence and an appetite for excellence and continual learning
- A desire to work on industry leading projects in a high-performance environment
- A passion for joining the water industry to help create a sustainable future
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with support from senior staff and colleagues
- Leadership qualities with great communication skills.
The following will be looked upon favorably:
- Experience with water related projects and subjects during your degree/study
- Industry experience in a water related organisation
- Availability to work throughout final year of study on a casual basis
Engeny operates in partnership with our clients, empowers our staff and thrives on a performance-based culture. Our business is employee-owned with ownership shared between more than 80 per cent of our staff and we offer:
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and potential business ownership
- Melbourne CBD location
- A wide variety of great project work across the water cycle with opportunities to work with multiple disciplines across a diverse range of industries and clients
- A high-performing team work culture with performance-based rewards
- Structured career development, CPEng support, external training opportunities and exposure to business and client relationship management
- An active and vibrant Young Professional Group with regular social events and technical development sessions
- A professional senior mentor for all interested staff and access to Employee Assistance Program
- Onboarding Program providing peer support to new starters in an informal, “buddy” context
- Interstate offices in Newcastle and Brisbane and opportunity to travel for project work.
Engeny believes in empowering its staff and rewards high performance. We offer a competitive salary with the addition of potential share-holding and bonuses.
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.