South East Queensland
Scope of Services
Under the Water Act 2000, Seqwater is required to undertake short to long-term planning through the preparation of a Water Security Program to ensure it can meet growing demand for safe, secure and reliable water supply to the people of South East Queensland. Engeny was engaged to provide specialist water engineering, network planning and system modelling technical services for the development of a 30 year Integrated Master Plan to deliver the operational, infrastructure and asset management outcomes of the Water Security Program (in addition to numerous Seqwater internal business requirements). The water engineering planning capabilities provided by Engeny are across the strategic planning cycle, under an integrated water management approach, and include:
- bulk water supply system service specifications
- projected water demand distribution modelling
- whole of system water balance modelling and integrated system operational optimisation
- bulk water network reliability assessments and contingency planning
- portfolio option assessment and financial modelling.